Thursday 18 February 2016

Here I am...


So, friends here I am..
Now VALENTEINOMIA  is over..
Hmm.. V.day is not one of those things that I go out of way to celebrate.
Oh! seven days full of melodrama.
ANY clues? How could it be possible to live in romanticism mode for seven days.
Teddy day,chocolate day etc.. 
One of the looooongest  red-letter day.
May be  if happiness and love came with a gift.
Yes, I'm facing the so called wrong side of forty.Valentine day starts just as vaguely 
and quietly as ever.
Nothing new:) 
To hear the sweet notes with the melody of "I  just called to say I love you"
 Haha.... Any need to go through such histrionic art. All newspaper,T.V, malls,
restaurants are full of the posters of heart shaped and in pink colors.
Of course heart shapes are fascinating and it forces us to believe in a specific
type of energy.
Everyday I listen to my heart :-/
A feast where you have to perform your own way and ability to express yourself better.
Everyday is special for someone who is in love and all the love stories are 
super duper unique in itself.
Hold , hold.. friends let's come back to the point.
Only holy matrimony  is the  endorse for love in India.  Even eating chocolate
 on chocolate day seems to be little crime or :<* all members glared at me like I'd 
committed a basal sin.
With a little note of sympathizing.
How harsh life and idea of these like a fictional line in the water has little
 meaning or inspiration.
Especially for CERTAIN type WHO coming from certain social class 
and tradition.A unique combination of traditional+modern+social norms +stereotypes.
So here I can easily foresee my life in comfortable zone by taking care of 
rather than hurting, that is my V.day. (unconditional)
Let's still believe in affinity, amity and ideology. All of you remember your
 mesmerizing moments.
Now byeee, take care  
(Even chatterer shuts mouth when her wisdom is on another job.:))))

         
          

3 comments: